|• German Patent Attorneys are graduates with technical or scientific university degrees. Subsequently they qualifiy as
• patent attorneys after a three year legal training programme.
• German Patent Attorneys normally work nationally and internationally, they have an international cooperation network
• with foreign Patent Attorneys and Lawyers and clients.
• Their field of work is to advise and represent companies and private inventors regarding patents, utility models,
• design patents, topographic protection, plant varieties, trademarks, cases covered by the Act regulating employees
• inventions and in license agreements. German Patent Attorneys represent their clients before the German Patent Court.
• In aforementioned cases they advise their clients before other courts.
• They are responsible for the technical and legal facts and are experienced in contentious negotiations.